- About Us
- Contact Us!
January 4, 2022 | by Cbuchanan
The Hope Transitional Program is a free community program that is offered through Hospice of Hope. This program is designed to help you understand your current health conditions and to assist you in taking an active role in managing your or your loved one's health.
• Medication/Disease education provided to you and your family
• Coordinated care with your Primary Care Physician, Specialists, and Pharmacy
• Connecting you to available community resources or services
A clinical staff member will visit you to discuss the following:
• Health Care Follow-Up Appointments
• Warning Signs and Symptoms of Disease
• Personal Health
• Record (Medical History)
• Goals of Care (Medical Wishes)
Any medical service, patient, or family member can make a referral to the Hope Transitional Program. To see if the Hope Transitional Program is right for you, please call 606-759-4050 and ask to speak with one of our Hope Transitional Program nurses.
Hospice of Hope, Inc. is a 501(c)3 organization licensed to provide end-of-life care services in Ohio and Kentucky.
Hospice of Hope, INC.
909 Kenton Station Drive
Maysville, KY 41056
606.759.4050 or 800.928.4848 800.648.6056 (TDD/TTY)
Attention: if you speak Spanish or Chinese, language assistance is free of charge and available by calling 888.808.9008 PIN 20319500