- About Us
- Contact Us!
September 22, 2021 | by Cbuchanan
Did you know?
The Hope Transitional Program helps patients and their families at no cost to you or your physician by:
• Helping you know and understand your medications.
• Providing education about your disease, warning signs, and symptoms to watch for.
• Assisting you in completing your Personal Health and Medication Records.
• Discussing the Goals of Care and assisting with Advance Directives.
• Addressing barriers to your care (e.g. environment, caregiver support, health insurance, transportation, food, drug cost/access).
• Involving you in your own healthcare by helping you identify questions to ask your medical team.
• Linking you with available community services that can be provided in the home setting.
• Aiding you in keeping follow-up medical appointments.
If you or someone you know could benefit from speaking with one of our Hope Transitional Nurses, please call 606.759.4050!
Hospice of Hope, Inc. is a 501(c)3 organization licensed to provide end-of-life care services in Ohio and Kentucky.
Hospice of Hope, INC.
909 Kenton Station Drive
Maysville, KY 41056
606.759.4050 or 800.928.4848 800.648.6056 (TDD/TTY)
Attention: if you speak Spanish or Chinese, language assistance is free of charge and available by calling 888.808.9008 PIN 20319500